The Aliso Viejo Community Association (AVCA) Tennis Program was introduced in 1995 as one of the first recreation programs offered in Aliso Viejo. Since then, every Saturday, year-round, it has provided high quality group tennis programming offering Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced lessons for adults and children. The lessons are held every Saturday at Ridgecrest Park in Aliso Viejo, and conducted by USPTA Elite-level certified tennis professional, Greg Langdon and his staff.
- Where: Ridgecrest Park, Aliso Viejo
- When: Saturday, July 10th, 2021
- 8:00 AM: Intermediate Children’s Group (ages 5-9)
- 9:00 AM: Advanced Adult’s Group (1.5 hours)
- 10:30 AM: Intermediate Adult’s Group
- 11:30 AM: Beginning Adult’s Group
- 11:00 AM: Beginning Children’s Group (ages 4-9)
- 12 Noon: Beginning Children’s Group (ages 10-16)
- 1:00 PM: Intermediate Children’s Group (ages 10-16)
- Session Length: 8 weeks
- Lesson Length: 1 hour (Adv. Adult classes are 1.5 hr)
- Click here to view 2021 Schedule of Classes
- Cost: (must be paid in full prior to first class)
- All one-hour classes: $170
- Advanced Adults (1.5 hours): $245
- Registration and Payment:
- PayPal – Click Below to submit registration and payment via PayPal (from dropdown menu select desired class for resident or non-resident, enter Participant’s Full Name, then enter Parent or Participant’s Cell #, then click ‘Buy Now’.
- Check or Cash – click here to submit registration (upon completion of registration form click ‘Submit’ then bring check or cash to the first class. Ignore start date of March 20th).
- Late Registration: We accept new students into the program up to the second week of the session – a full review of the first lesson is done at the beginning of the second week.
- Deadline: Sign-up deadline is 12 hours prior to first lesson of new session.
- Liability Waiver: must be signed and submitted at first class. Click Here to print Liability Waiver
- What to wear: Proper tennis attire is preferred, however, cool, comfortable casual clothing is acceptable. Tennis specific (court) shoes with non-marking soles are mandatory. No jeans allowed.
- What to bring: One unopened can of tennis balls (now included in registration fee)
- Weather/Cancellation Policy: Click Here to view weather and cancellation policy.
949-830-1414 (Office – Landline)
949-280-2291 (Cell – Text)